At our Chelsea location, we strive to make our food both healthy and delicious by offering a selection of plant based options from savory dinners and sweet brunch treats to select salads and vegan desserts. Here are our 14 favorite vegetarian and vegan dishes on our seasonal menus right now. Bring some friends and share a few dishes to find your favorites!
Our dinner menu is where our most hearty veggie options are abundant. For Chelsea locals, this may soon become your go-to spot for veggie comfort food.
Pro Tip: make sure you enter through our private door on 16th near The High Line.
Dinner menu VEG dishes:
1) Foraged Mushroom Mac n Cheese | truffle, four cheese fondue, leafy greens
2) Spinach Ricotta Ravioli | tomato pomodoro, parmesan
3) Curried Cauliflower Steak | raita, romaine, pickled raisin, pine nuts
4) Watermelon Salad | goat cheese, candied pecan, mache
These vegetarian dishes are available during Brunch & Dinner:
5) Caesar Salad | crispy romaine, parmesan crisps
6) Pan Roasted Artichoke Hearts | hen of the wood mushrooms, eggplant hummus, tahini-lemon dressing
7) White Pizza | truffle oil, porcini, caramelized onions
For those of us who work on a less traditional schedule, being able to have brunch any day of the week is what dreams are made of. Sleep in on a Tuesday and roll out of bed for some of these tempting morsels.
Brunch menu VEG dishes:
8) Avocado Toast | baked ricotta, heirloom tomato, arugula
9) Pancake Bites | nutella, mixed berries
10) Caprese Salad | heirloom tomato, mozzarella, basil
With our newly expanded lounge comes some special menu offerings that go perfectly with our specialty Craft Cocktails and classic favorites.
Lounge and Happy Hour VEG dishes:
11) Margherita Pizza | mozzarella, basil, tomato sauce
12) Eggplant Hummus | sundried tomato gremolata, pita bread
13) Artisanal Cheese Board | fruit preserves, spiced nuts, toast
We know what you’re really here for, the sweet stuff! All of our desserts are 100% vegan and made from scratch including the ice cream and cakes baked in our own bakery in our original location at Madison Park. (also, read about our 17 favorite plant-based dishes at BLACKBARN NoMad)
14) Chocolate Caramel Cake | caramel, cocoa crunch, mocha ice cream